BROUGHT TO YOU BY PATTERN!
OCTOBER 5, 2019
FOOD & DRINK
SUPPLY is a curated marketplace of lifestyle brands, designers, doers and dreamers.
Our Goal: To champion and unite a widespread community of creatives with an engaged fanbase by producing a vibrant event that illuminates and reflects the contemporary streetwear and lifestyle brand movement in support of the creative economy.
Our Vibe: Equal parts entrepreneurial incubator, networking event and fashion experience, SUPPLY brings together emerging and experienced brands, interactive features, creative installations, food and drink, and good vibes. Held in unique spaces, the event offers a truly authentic environment.
Our Community: SUPPLY reflects the character of our community by bringing together entrepreneurial, energetic, creative, diverse, forward-thinking and eco-conscious tastemakers and influencers.
BRANDS & DESIGNERS
We look for emerging and established lifestyle & streetwear apparel brands that create original (ie. not resale) products made with exceptional quality, innovation, and care. ie. Adult clothing brands, and accessories qualify.
Experiential activations are those offering an experience or service to attendees such as workshops, games, photo ops, beauty bars, portraits, and more. Experientials who charge a fee for their activity or service or sell things in addition to their activation pay the Brand booth rate, since they are vending creative products or services.
FOOD & DRINK
Bring your food truck, craft cocktails or homemade refreshments to a discerning audience at SUPPLY. We love to see emerging and established culinary talent at SUPPLY trying out new recipes or serving the classics. We welcome innovative food trucks, pre-packaged goods, and refreshments at the event.
What’s Included in my registration fee?
SUPPLY offers brands an opportunity to connect with engaged fans and enthusiastic shoppers. There are many additional benefits that come along with participating! All vendors receive the following:
- Your Booth space. Create your own pop-up shop to showcase and sell your work to an engaged audience!
- Networking and collaborations. Tap into our vibrant creative community by connecting with neighboring brands for potential collaborations, resources, and other exciting opportunities.
- Social features. With a thriving following of nearly 40,000 fans and followers online (11k on Instagram alone), your brand will receive exposure on all of PATTERN’s social media channels.
- A chance to win $$$ towards brand development, and automatic inclusion in May 2020, St’ArtUp317 pop-up initiative.
- Four 50% off passes to all workshops and panels.
- Access to vendor only networking event on Friday, October 4 (6-7p)
- 2 tickets to the PATTERN magazine launch party on Friday, October 4, (7p – 12am)
- An annual subscription to PATTERN magazine.
VIP vendors receive additional benefits to help provide exposure to their brand:
- Custom write up of your brand on our digital magazine. Our website’s 20K+ unique page views per month will put your linked site in front of a variety of potential customers both before and after the event.
- Inclusion of brand in Digital Fashion Show which will be shown in the run up to the event, and throughout the event.
- 2 Free passes to all workshops and events.
- VIP only meet and greet with guest speakers, Saturday, October 5, 11am-12pm
Regular booth (10×10) $130 // VIP $180
Double Booth (20×10) $230 // VIP $280
LINING UP AWESOME SPEAKERS AS YOU READ THIS!!