The holidays are a great time to reflect on the year, spend time with family, and of course stress the “f” out because you still need to get gifts for your neighbor, mailman, second cousin once removed, oh and how could you forget about your mother-in-law?
So put the stress aside and let us help you get the juices flowing with our gift guide!
The Fashion Lover
1. Smart Watch: Powered by Wear OS by Google, this Michael Kors smart watch not only has fitness tracking capabilities, but it sends text, email, and social media notifications. Plus the red adds a nice pop of color to any outfit!
2. Tortoise Disc Earrings: Tortoise print has been everywhere this year. These disc earrings are perfect for someone who loves trends but doesn’t want to fully commit. J.Crew has a ton of earring options as well.
3. Combat Boots: Black combat boots are a staple in our book. They dress up or dress down any outfit and go with just about anything. These add an extra punch with a pop of crock on the heel!
4. Pink Coat: Talk about comfort fashion! These coats are popping up everywhere and with this one being longer and a beautiful shade of pink, it’s like a blanket in coat form.
5. Rhinestone Belt: This belt will add bling to any outfit! Wear it with jeans and a black tee or with a fancy dress to a New Year’s Eve party.
6. Dapper Dan Made in Harlem: A Memoir: The legendary fashion icon Dapper Dan talks about his life and career going from the drug ridden streets of Harlem in 1950’s to a popular boutique owner in the 1980’s and 90’s.
The Art Lover
1. Polaroid Camera: Film has been poppin’ this year, if you didn’t’ know, you’ve been living under a rock. This OneStep 2 camera from Roberts develops the classic square film, very similar to the original OneStep but updated for an easy-to-use camera that works right then and there when you take it out of the box.
2. Watercolor Phone Case: This realistic watercolor palette phone case fits most iPhones and Galaxy phones. It comes in both black and white. Perfect for the artist in your life!
3. HP Sprocket Portable Printer: Print images easily from your phone using this mini sprocket portable printer!
4. Stylus Pen: Need a stylus pen? Have 4! This 4-in-1 pen includes a micro-knit fiber tip, a precision disc, an exclusive brush tip for a genuine feeling in digital painting, and a ballpoint ink pen for analog writing. Unwrap it and start creating!
5. The Letters of Vincent Van Gogh: This book not only talks about Van Gogh’s art, but also his religious struggles, his fascination with the French Revolution, his search for love and his involvement in humanitarian causes.
6. Colorful Lights: What a fun way to add some pizzazz to any space!
The Food Lover
1. Instant Pot: It’s a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sautér, steamer, yogurt maker, and warmer all in one!
2. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Tiegen: Not only does Chrissy Tiegen conquer the Twitter world, she also conquers the kitchen! Including recipes like honey ricotta french toast, buttermilk biscuit sandwiches, and pancakes, her second installment of the Cravings cookbook will give you a taste of Chrissy’s kitchen in your own.
3. Macarons: Macarons are amazing, but you haven’t lived until you’ve tasted the ones from Macaron Bar! Buy a few for a stocking stuffer, or go all out and take someone to a macaron cooking class.
4. Mini Waffle Maker: In my opinion, waffles are the superior breakfast food. This mini waffle maker comes in several different colors and cooks waffles pretty fast, perfect to use for Sunday brunch!
5. Oven Mitt: If you’ve ever ventured to Silver in the City, you know they have the best gifts and knick-knacks. So we couldn’t have a gift guide without including a Blue Q product. Gift this oven mitt to anyone who loves butter, or Paula Deen, and you’ll for sure be on the good list this year.
6. IOU Drink Coupon: If you don’t have the money right now, make someone an IOU drink coupon!
The Music Lover
1. Bose Sunglasses: We guarantee music lover you’re shopping for will love these. Bose sunglasses not only protect your eyes from the sun, but they also have built-in speakers!
2. Concert Tickets: Concerts are the best way to listen to your favorite tracks live. Surprise that special someone with a pair of tickets to the artist or band they’ve been dying to see live!
3. Spotify Giftcard: Help pay for someone’s Spotify premium by giving them a Spotify gift card for the holidays!
4. AirPods: Headphones with wires get all tangled up, so eliminate the problem with AirPods! These Bluetooth headphones connect to all iPhones and make listening to music more hands free.
5. Record Player: Everything old becomes new again! Surprise your music lover with a record player this holiday season.
6. Vinyls: A record player won’t work without vinyls. Square Car Vinyl has a great selection and they’re located in Fountain Square!