We’re giving Santa a helping hand this year! Every week, our editors are sharing what’s on their wish list – stocking stuffers, dream presents, and more! Whether you prefer to #shoplocal at brick and mortar establishments, or you’re the reigning monarch of online deals, we’re sure you’ll find something for everyone on your list!
This week, Savannah Norris, our fab Online Fashion Editor, shares her wishlist.
2. Dress Gloves: “These are from American Horror Story. Myrtle Snow wears them while being burned at the stake, which has to be the most glamourous way to die.”
3. Vintage 1920s Dress: “Rococo Vintage consistently has one of the best online vintage gown shops in the US. Great quality and an impeccable eye for style.”
4. Samantha Pleet x Wolverine ‘Blixen’ Boot: “The Samantha Pleet x Wolverine boot collaboration is amazing. She’s one of my favorite young designers.”
5. Ancestry Quarterly: “This is a great new magazine that focuses on spaces and the people that live in them. It’s gorgeous, and has been compared to Kinfolk in terms of style and content.”
6. Rodarte ‘Star” Rose Gold Hair Pin: “I’ve had my eye on this piece since it popped up on the runway, and now they’re running a special release at Nordstrom.”
8. Brooches: “I’m really into broaches right now — big, witchy broaches. This Paris jeweler has a ton of voodoo and esoteric-inspired pieces that I find fascinating.”
11. Artist’s Palette Tray with Paintbrush Knife, at the IMA
12. Concrete & Sex by Sasha Kurmaz: “It can be bought online, but is also available locally through the General Public Collective in Fountain Square. They have an amazing collection of zines, limited print papers, records, and books.”