Pattern creates unique, educational opportunities for a diverse range of makers, creatives, and fashion enthusiasts. We offer networking meetups, a makerspace venue, monthly panels on the latest in fashion design & creative ventures, and much more! All of these opportunities are offered to anyone who is interested and we would love to see you at our next event. Even a $50 donation can help us grow the local creative community through fashion and design. Our organization provides resources and educational opportunities to anyone wanting to make their living in non-traditional, creative fields like fashion.
Your generous gift will provide financial support for the following:
- Expenses for hosting classes and workshops including guest speaker fees and travel expenses
- Programming expenses for hosting interns & Fellows, providing them with unique life-changing experiences
- Support for special programs like St’ArtUp317 and SUPPLY to continue providing our creative entrepreneurial community with resources and opportunities
Your support will help alleviate these costs and make it easier for us to bring the power and beauty of fashion to our community. You can even help some of our designers and artisans afford to travel and attend events to improve their development as artists.
Subscribe to Pattern magazine
Our magazine is a biannual fashion, art and culture publication with a global reach. It is designed for a creative, sophisticated audience and has won numerous awards and accolades. The magazine is both a showcase of local and regional talent and a vehicle for creative self-expression by those involved in putting it together. It is made all the more impressive given that every issue has been put together by a team of volunteers.
Donate money via Square
Visit our Online Store to donate!
Donate in-kind items
We are currently in need of:
- Gently used mac laptops & desktops
- Printing ink and tools
- White tile board
- An electrician to help us hang some lights
- A handyman to help with installing some whiteboard
Sponsor an Event
For questions about being a meetup or Magazine launch event sponsor, please contact Polina Osherov at email@example.com.
We’re always looking for reliable people wanting to help make our events a success! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get involved.