New to fashion photography? Want to see your work in print in a real fashion publication? Here’s your chance! Shoot, submit and the best entry will get included in the next issue of Pattern Magazine.
1. Graduated from a photography program or have been shooting professionally for less than 5 years. Or is currently a student. (Self-taught photographers are welcome to submit.)
2. Based in Indiana.
3. Submit a personal statement, telling us a little bit about yourself, what you love about fashion photography and what inspired you to shoot your story.
1. Season relevant clothing showcased in a cohesive visual storyline
2. Six distinct looks/outfits. Not six models dressed in 6 outfits. Or two models in 2 outfits each. Six looks per each model.
3. Provide list of all clothing/accessories used in shoot: the brand, price and which store the item can be purchased
4. Provide list of team involved in shoot
1. Images should be 950px on the long side @72dpi
2. Please email images, team listing, clothing listing & personal statement to email@example.com.